Sunday 30 January 2022

google-admin.corp.google.com were refering me but did not understand the techie stuff

google-admin.corp.google.com were refering me but did not understand the techie stuff

Google DEC PDP 1170 thats where I started in 1978

so  I am a fossil


yes I really toggled those switches

we had 2 9 tracks and a 7 track plus card reader

the card reader hung the system once

plus 2 disc drives

glory days back then

and Sade's Smooth Operator was our fav song

Alan Watson and Jez Thorpe where are you now?

So Google hope you enjoy reading all my rubbish

You could invest in me

Create a Story Telling Ap, 2000 short pieces here alone

plus the chats



No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...