Sunday 23 January 2022

4 months today big exams start, so stock up on treats for your kids

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2022/01/23/quick-stories-in-korean-2022-a-2nd-copy/

click link if you read Korean

and welcome IRAN too, reading me under the blankets maybe

I hope and pray these war games end

Sanity is what we need

All the marching about Ukraine and for what

Is it a ruse while Putin is in hospital

with a heart bypass operation

while everybody jockeys for position

the only Mission is saving Planet Earth

Everything else is just Madness

But who listens to one man, one prayer alone

So get on the phone and tell the world

to Pray to end all this Insanity

A big FLASH in the sky and for what

VANITY



No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...