Tuesday 4 January 2022

Hello to one and all

Hello to one and all

Well this Tinnitus is still killing me

Don't forget you can copy the Valentine Poem from yesterday

On fancy paper or use a crayon and give it to your love

It was actually published in Japan years ago in a What's On magazine

So the circle has been turned

I'm still intrigued to know exactly who it is in Japan doing all the reading

Maybe it's a nun in Nagasaki or Osako , anyway I don't know

There was a nun here in Birmingham who gave it up and married

I won't say any more than that to protect her privacy

My daughters joke I should get a nurse

Bringing me my breakfast in bed while my back mends

Is not their future, and I don't want it to be

For them the world is their oyster

Me, I've traveled everywhere in my Mind

They were in Japan in 2014, and Shanghai too, to see Grannie

I've been nowhere since 2013 and Malta

Pain attacks have put paid to that

So the whole world will have to come to me

Not unless you have your own jet etc

I  still amazed at how Trump is still sprouting lies

Or is it just some form of mental illness

What did Reagan say about nuclear war etc

Or is it just base Love of Money

10,000,000,000 for TRUTH, this is obviously BS

When will it implode and who will be hurt the most

The Stock market is totally overvalued, Double what it should be

A thief refusing to talk to the Police, this is ludicrous  

Then all this posturing and posing on borders

Give Peace a Chance, as John and Yoko sung

Mankind still behaving like a child

Why did God create us anyway?





this is why God created us, to have a family, form  family if you want a little peace

I'd like to repeat all this now, 20 years later, but unfortunately.....


No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...