Sunday 16 January 2022

Explaining Irony to Americans

Explaining Irony to Americans (c)

By Michael Casey

Well you should know this already

TRUMP is a Liar and a Fraud, proven in Court

Beaten in Court repeatedly

Yet you still flock to him

So that is irony

So does that proven Insanity on your part

Or Do the insane flock together

yes I know I could be called disrespectful to the real insane people

But they get help and get better

Trump is just screwing the country

For his own Vanity

Even those who are only worth a dollar are NOT worthless

That's what Democracy is, all voices are heard

Not just the rich loudmouths

That's why Every Vote should count

The Pantomime should end

Google panto or pantomime and watch one

Then it should be self explanatory

Over here in England

Boris could meet his end

Why?

Because of a drink too far

Friday drinks

I worked in a very successful company and they used 

to have Friday drinks every month or so

Not in Covid times obviously

But when a Government tells us this

Then does that

When they behave one way, the Public are obviously Angry

In the great scheme of things, I bet lots of people did the same

But they are not the Government

They are not accountable

Even though

And this is the Irony

England, the UK, did very well in Covid times

In 10 days time restrictions may be gone

Keep a mask may be kept

But honestly in the Orient they always masked up

For years and years well before Covid

But Boris may be pushed out

Or kept on till May so he can be blamed for the Local Elections

But then he is toast so they say

Irony, UK survived so much better than EU through Covid times

But still the leader gets the push

For the drinks trolley so to speak

Victory but still he is a Loser

I just hope with his 3rd Wife and 2 small kids

He decides, I did my best

Now it's time to have fun

Churchill had his Gallipoli then he won WWII maybe

but then he got dumped as soon as WWII was over

Then he got Nobel prize for Literature in 1953

So Boris can get back to his Books

Maybe he should read 

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey

I too am a bit of a Phoenix 

Though I'll always be poor

Even though 100 countries have read my stuff

Or is Money the only Proof you are of any worth

If you think that then even if you are as rich or richer than Trump

Then really it is you who are worthless

You should be throw out like salt that has lost its

taste




the old house where most of my writing was done, with Totoro name plate












 

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...