Thursday 13 January 2022

3601 items here now, Waking up the Japanese and hello to my Korean regulars too

3601 items here now, Waking up the Japanese and hello to my Korean regulars too

Well I just sent a few emails to Japan to all the clever people

maybe they like the thought of Learning English with Laughter

and having a English accent and not American

THIS is my email to Japan

I am Michael Casey aka

 the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England
I have been writing for 33 years
With 20 years listening to BBC Radio 4 before that
So, 53 years in love with words
I have 20 books on Amazon in my Original English
I've written over 2,000,000 words
2000 short stories
3600 pieces of writing online
200 + audio files too , 11+ hour's  worth
I have readers in over 100 countries, reading multiple Translations
or it's a hit man on the run
or Tom Cruise filming, though he hates Birmingham
because they stole his car and all his luggage
when he was here filming
I have Translated a load of stuff into Japanese already and multiple languages
well not me, Google
And I have had a Shanghai connection for  22 years
2 bilingual daughters and a cat called Totoro to prove it
I was even an Esol English teacher in an Islamic school

Excellent Excellent Exemplary was my external rating 
So go have a Google and find me online
Look for the stupid photos of a 127kilo man
Then think what would be an icebreaker
A 127kilo fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham ENGLAND
or just say he's a Black Belt 9th Dan Judo man
Well that's my pitch for today
Oh, I forgot I worked for Pinsent Masons Birmingham for 3 years
I hid a copy of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker 
my 600page comedy/drama
in the Law Library next to print room
I have also read all the Don Camillo stories
Michael Casey
p.s. my small daughter sat in the other corner may be going to a fancy Uni
       so the clever genes must come from somewhere. 
      Though my brothers went to Queens Oxford, and Downing Cambridge long ago













I'd love a partner in the East


No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...