Thursday 7 November 2019

The biggest post ever over on Wordpress

The biggest post ever

I've decided to post a very big thing ove ron my wordpress

no not a picture of my fat behind

just a very large book

So tell your friends

though it probably won't work as its so big

but just in case the weather gets me this winter

I'd rather have somebody reading it

I've had back pain today, really bad, the Sine curve of pain decided it was my back's turn

So if that Korean K pop girl is going to come and

type Tears for a Butcher for me she needs hurry up

Pathos yet again, I've been watching Bring it On Ghost my latest K drama

so pray my back  gets better and then I'll write something new

How about an out and out Comedy, Ukraine seems to love them most

Cheerio till morning, and Pray for muy Health

Michael Casey

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/author/michaelgcasey/ 

for a very big read









No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...