Friday 8 November 2019

8th Nov Bring it on Ghost

8th Nov Bring it on Ghost

well I'm still walking around like a 95 year old man with pooh in his pants

but my  back doesn't hurt as much

Today Chinese, Russian, Arabic and Bengali Translations of

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker are being read over on my Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/author/michaelgcasey/

this continues to prove to me that it will be a world wide hit once

Rupert Murdoch or some big deal Publisher discovers me

2000 stories as well spread over my 18 books

Plenty of stuff for films and cartoons

And/Or teach English via Comedy

I'm finishing off Bring it on Ghost today on my Kdrama tv channel

What else, Trump steal money from Veterans and is ordered by a Judge

to pay  $2,000,000 back

When will he resign, he is a criminal, but nobody in the GOP will stand up to him

USA has been tarnished by this Presidency, the whole world thinks this

Donald just walk away and play golf with Barron in your Golden years

This twitter life is for the birds.


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...