Sunday 17 November 2019

17th Nov welcoming Armenia to the flock

17th Nov  welcoming Armenia to the flock

so if it's you Cher, a big welcome, I loved Moonstruck

I'm listening to Celine Dion's new album  Courage right now

what else, I'm glad you are all reading The 19th Hole

I'm about 1/2 way through it, so launching it officially may

take a few more months, but I do hope Trump will review it

and give Jon Sopal BBC the exclusive, really, yes really

You still have loads to read here, see the list to the right going back 10 years

plus you could always buy the books from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

I got a link from somebody in the post

I never click on links in the post

but if that was you using Suffolk County in USA

you need to insert anything

such as you posing as you read all my books, as if....

Have Courage as Celine sings in her song, Du Courage mes petites

my back has improved a lot now

I'm trying Spotify and Bread music, I do eat loads of bread, seeded Hovis

Celine is singing Imperfections right now, and yes I know  all my own

I've had plenty of time for the Interior Journey in my life

and Yes, I'd love to live till 100 and have a Korean wife and a few more kids

But sadly this week highlights the pain in my life, so that'll never happen

God does have a sense of humour though

Listen to Blasphemous Rumours by Depeche Mode to understand

As Celine fades away, I'll finish as my Shanghai wife arrives with the

groceries and a Korean phrase book.

The truest words are said in jest...

here's my 3 looks

I just shaved today too, so I don’t look like a great granddad any more, nor Santa




hasta luego miguelito el gordissimo

Kasap Fırıncı ve Taahhüt © tarafındanBBU IndonesianBBU ITALIANBengali Translation of BBUBBU UrduBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...