Saturday 16 November 2019

My Father Christmas look 16th Nov 2019



I have just shaved now so I don't look a grandfather any more


and for my korean readers here's a present to read:-

 and as Korea is reading this morning something for them
and if you are a Kpop girl that speed types you can help me write Tears for a Butcher
sequel to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker  or it may never see the light of day
it’ll be about 600 pages too.

I just shaved today too, so I don’t look like a great granddad any more, nor Santa
Korean Still Alive 2015KOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015Korean Valentine Poem페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015BBU in KOREAN

Valentine 2019 ME
beard3

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...