Friday 22 November 2019

I just looked at a desk and a story idea came

I just looked at a desk and a story idea came

yes that's how quick my "research"  is

I have the idea, and then I just start, an hour later I'm done

then I post and do my security

then I go back to reading The Press

so come back later for  a new story

HELLO JAPAN by the way, I'm sure I'll be a cult there

that's all for now

oh yea, 6 Translations/languages today being read on Wordpress

So to me it means my stuff works worldwide

When will the Media notice and catch on

maybe Shep Smith will invest in me, now that he's free

free at last, free at last from Fox

come back later

Image result for dickens at his desk














 and yes I won't post up to date photos of my daughters
as I respect their futures

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...