Saturday 9 November 2019

PlaNNING a story

PlaNNING IVAN THE TERRIBLE

I woke up this morning and I thought I had recovered, I bent my leg

to put my slippers on, an old pair of shoes, and a rush of pain

I was knackered, so much sharp pain

So I was legless, as it hurt to walk

before the Bypass  I had a Chinese doctor say he'd refer me to the

Ortho place, but my appointment arrived just after the heart stuff

so I never got around to that

Anyway I've managed to get downstairs and I can walk very slowly

SO THAT's my EXCUSE for not writing the Ivan story yet

However I'm going to try and bullet point it instead

as that's easier than writing it.

So you can see how my brain works

Ukraine can you stop laughing now, or Trump might visit if you

can provide a parade for him to look at

Now as for the rest of you thanks for reading my stuff

Butcher Baker Undertaker is being read in 5 languages as I speak

over on Wordpress. It would be out of this world if I finally got recognition

and reward, but riding a horse on the moon is more likely.

So I'll share my stuff, as it's all I can do really, though I hope I'm a good dad

Pity my daughters for years I'd write something then read it aloud to them

OK now this is how I write a story.

I make it up as I go along, and I never rewrite as a rule

It would be too boring for me

Jeffrey Archer rewrites 13 times I once read

but he has a Monet on his wall, and I have cheap oil paintings

Everybody has to write the way they like, you write for yourself

and then hope the readers like it

I cannot write any other way, and refuse to be told how/what to write

So now you know, again.

I'm rediscovering SKY music as I talk to you, I was a big fan  30 years ago

Now as I write another idea will appear and I may go right of left

A  woman may walk past my window, and so she may appear in some

way in the story. Or if there are words in a song then that world will

connect to something  else, so the path of the  story may alter

It's light free running in my mind, or a high altitude parachute drop

so you special services readers know about that

I have to react quickly as an idea appears through the clouds

then I glide down to my ending, hopefully with a joke

ok, I'm an elephant with diarrhea looking for a patch of straw

I'm an  elephant  free falling in the sky looking for a haystack

splat on the page, duck or you will be splattered

your cleaning lady will be so angry with elephant pooh all over

the computer and desk

So I cast idas into the sky, like stars

then I joint them up like a child and a colouring book

when it's finished I'm relieved, just like that elephant

hopefully I don't smell like an elephant, well not nowadays

and the story on the page is sweet smelling

you laugh and tell your friend about

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

and have you noticed I haven't even mentioned Ivan the Terrible Boyfriend

that's why I like the way I write my stories, it's a maze that finally ends

with something better than planned nearly always, that's if you could say

I actually  plan. I do think very fast, I do have 30 years plus writing

experience  with 20 years Ears or radio listening before that, so 50 years,

yes I look so attractive and they'll be a queue to marry me.

So you get the idea where the stories come from and go to.

It is great that Ukraine in Europe is a big reader as Poland was, and its fun for me every day to see the figures and the graphs on my Bloggers and Wordpress

and it's nice too that the whole world is reading

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker in Translations on my Wordpress

So now I've explained it you can try writing Ivan the Terrible boyfriend

or  read my play Shoplife, I've just remembered the "boyfriend" or lorry/truck
driver in it. He will really make you laugh.

Ok. that's probably it for today, it still hurts like hell when I get off my chair to walk, or sit and pooh. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
Just remember that elephant parachuting down looking for the haystack
 that's me.

cheerio Michael Casey

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1



























No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...