Sunday 24 November 2019

quiet i'm studying

quiet i'm studying

well my small daughter is, the first of her mocks start in the morning

i'm just pottering about, no relation to Harry

as for the Harry he looks silly in that beard

you saw how bad i look with a beard

so i shaved it off once i was able to stand up long enough after my bad back

well I hope you all harvest the site when new stories are not available

i'm not a cow to be milked every day after all

though cousins in Kerry do have cattle

so hello to the Kingdom   and  the Casey Clan

and yes we are a clan

I'm enjoying Alexa, though we renamed it immediately

the dot speaker is great sound quality

find Messing with Alexa from  a few weeks ago

Cold Pursuit  was  a funny and good film, so watch for yourself

I started to watch The King  about Hal as in Shakespeare but I stoppped

I may try again, as I did it in school for English Lit back in 1975, yes I'm that old

But not in spirit, I'm 20 in my head

No laughing, or I'll come and live next door to you

That shut you up

Indonesia is joined the Bemused Readers club lately so hello to them

The TRANSLATIONS  are doing great over  on  Wordpress

 As  I keep on saying if it were rubbish nobody would bother

but 1000s of file downloads of Translations have happened

The English can be read via Amazon books

Just look for The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker on Amazon

But you have to pay for my original English

If  ever I get noticed the Translation will disappear

as this writer has to provide for his student daughters

So you have been warned

Tinnitus comes and goes at night, or rather the staying awake till dawn

as ever a Sine  Curve plays with my life, either pain or lack of sleep

at the local store they think I'm just that bore

and yes that was a cheap rhythm as there is no crime

Dig out your Sky music and have a listen

I'm thinking back to 30 years  ago now as I listen

I soak up things that interest me

but important thinks  like work related stuff never stuck in my head

So I was a Babysitter most of my life

Watching computers and printers

and then people via hotel work and my Esol teaching

ok I'll let you all study now

you can work your way through 10 years worth of stuff

on this site

what a punishment

and all you really want to do is ogle my beautiful profile

yes, you just objectify me,

and if you believe that then you believe in fairies

or I'm  a really good writer

stop laughing at me





No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...