Thursday 7 November 2019

7th Nov chat

Spanish, Polish, Korean and Bengali translations are being read this morning over on Wordpress

Here my Ukraine readers are out in force again

I can barely walk this morning as my back hurts so much

You try going to the toilet with a bad back

I'll leave it to your imagination, you can draw your own cartoon

Change me, for Trump making his morning Tweet

Who is the more absurd, I'll buy Greenland

instead of looking after business, while he is doing his business on the toilet

Luckily the groceries were delivered today, as my chest splits when

I carry heavy things, I'm waiting for an operation on it

1% or 1/100 if you cannot do maths, have this problem post bypass

I'm so special, as you all know

Boris was in Birmingham  last night, I washed his wig for him

Did you not  know, Boris has a wig

As does Trump, sometimes I send the wig to the wrong person

I use spin cycle in my washing machine, then a blow dry, and 15 mins on top

of my radiator in the living room.

Or if I'm in a hurry 30 seconds in the micro wave

Look carefully at the tv reports you should be

able to spot the difference in the look and fluffiness

of Boris and Trump's wigs

I'll leave it there for now, I may write something new later

But I doubt if you all have read everything all over the internet on my sites

So you can read that stuff till I get back to you

It's cold in here, maybe I should put some clothes on

Sat here naked talking to you, I might  get a chill

and the neighbours a thrill

Don't puke on your screen, use the sick bucket

see you later

michael casey

find M.P. Married to a Person, Married to a People which is chapter 9
of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker to read my comic view
of an Election Campaign

over in USA Trump has a TV evangelist joining his team, God help us, we'd laugh our
heads off if that happened over here, dumber and dumber

when will the nightmare be over, and the bully go away...






https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...