i’m still not fit

i’m still not fit
so I hope you enjoyed the UK Political Cartoon from Daily Telegraph, which is one of the 3 newspapers I read every day, Daily Mail and Guardian are the others. Plus Sky News and BBC, as well as googling Trump several times a day, to see just how corrupting he is. Next he’ll sack the Whistler Blowers’ bosses…..
In the morning TV show of the Impeachment begins, back in 1974 I stayed up all night, so I could watch news about NIXON, then I went to school. When will the Trump nightmare end. Money Laundering features bigtime in some of the Press I’ve read.
Perhaps we need a whistleblower to show Trump’s tax returns worldwide on the internet. But only God himself has such power.
Watch Being There , Peter Sellers last film about USA Politics need I saw more

Peter Sellers – Wikipedia

Edward_Burne-Jones_-_An_Angel_Playing_a_Flageolet