Saturday 2 March 2019

Translations Galore for Lent 2019

today was a pain day so no new story just this

TRANSLATIONS GALORE for LENT 2019

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC
Wydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015インドのプリンセスを検索するには – Copyインドのプリンセスを検索するにはページ1 Quick Stories in Japanese아직도 살아있는 2015페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREANMichael Casey The Polish TranslationsЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishBBU GermanBBU FrenchJapanese elevator AdvertBBU in ArabicBBU in HebrewBBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)bbumar2008-en-zh-cn-150 Spanish Examples50 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanBBU in KOREANBBU Russian Translation microsoft word300 و아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015Spanish BBUKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish Translations50 Spanish Examples아직도 살아있는 2015
Advertisements
Report this ad
Report this ad

 

 

 

 

 

Dreams before Sleeping

Dreams before Sleeping ©
By
Michael Casey

Well I’ve bored you all about my relatively new Tinnitus, and the music I use to try and mask it, not to mention the old style of  humour associated with the explaining of it. So now I’m going to talk about Dreams before Bedtime, or rather Dreams before Sleeping. When you can’t sleep it’s irritating to say the least, you count sheep, and wish you could have a kebab, or maybe just some mint sauce.

Time doesn’t seem to flow clearly, have you been trying to get to sleep for 5 minutes or is it 50 minutes ? Your mind wanders over the day’s events, what you said or what you should have said. Why is it only you who say the wrong thing, or fart loudly just as the boss goes past, you’ve blown your promotion now.

You try and empty your mind so that you sleep, but you watched a film before bedtime so you are thinking about James Bond or his car, or is it Mr Bean and his car, you smile and roll over and fart, at least you’re warm in bed. Then you think did you do your homework, or have you finished that project, or where did you leave your PE kit. Will the tutor spot the cut and paste essay you have produced. You hope not, but there is software to spot cheats nowadays.

You yawn, as I just did as I typed the word, what is it with yarns, they are always catching like colds. You stretch and point your toes, then hunch back again, you’ve touched a cold part of the bed sheet, or duvet if you are posh. You plump up the pillows, maybe that’ll help you to get to sleep. You look at the alarm clock, or mobile if you are a lot younger than me, and everybody is. You’ve been trying top get to sleep for 40 minutes.There’s supposed to be a trick that Military people use, to be asleep in 3 minutes, or should you just watch MASH and then you’ll sleep.

And on it goes, you see shadows on the ceiling as people walk past or rather stagger past on the way home from the pub, some with their dog. The light moves from one direction to another over the ceiling as their shadow disturbs the streetlight, it seems to go the wrong direction over the ceiling, a Doppler effect for shadows. If you haven’t seen this go clothes your bedroom curtains and look at the ceiling in the dark. And as you remember this you remember your brothers tiny cine camera with a small film, just pictures inside of Barny Rubble. Ten it broke so we went to the local cinema to get the projectionist to fix it. A James Bond film was showing, it was the late 1960s.

So as you try and get to sleep, memories come flooding back, so you smile in the darkness, your eyes are wide shut, but the memories are like sunshine in your eyes. You would reach for your sunglasses in the dark. You change positions in your bed, but come quickly back to the warm side of the bed. You must buy a new duvet instead of a ton of blankets, there was an offer in Argos on tv. So stray thoughts from the dark side of your brain drift in and out of your consciousness. You’ll never get to sleep.

Then the full moon comes past your window, you should have closed the blinds, it floods the room. You are afraid of the dark so always sleep with the curtains or blinds open. You have to get out of bed to close or partially close the blinds, only Totoro the cat has been hiding under your bed, so she jumps out and frightens you. Finally you sleep as you faint, and bang your head as the blinds fall down on top of you. You sleep on the floor while Totoro the cat takes over your warm bed.

ADVERTISING

Friday, 1 March 2019

I don’t know who I’ll be going to bed with tonight

I don’t know who I’ll be going to bed with tonight sounds saucy.
I was awake a lot of last night due to static in my  ears, or Tinnitus
So no matter who I shared my bed with, MUSICALLY, I  still could not sleep
So I got up and pottered around in the morning before going back to bed as I was so tired
Luckily I don’t drive nor have a day job, sitting here annoying you all with my Writing is what I do.
I may write something new later on, so check back at Midnight UK time.
I do have an Afterglow as I’ve touched base with 3 of my family, and that is always good,
and I know my dead parents would be so pleased.
I think I’ll be sleeping with the Shaking Needles tonight, which is the sound of porcupines or
hedgehogs make when they shake rattle and roll,so maybe I’ll call my Tinnitus – Shaking Needles
Or it may just be Mily Cyrus or Taylor Swift who are  in bed with me MUSICALLY as I try and get
to sleep. I still wake up every 2 hours. Don’t you wish you were me?

before I go to bed a quick message

Thursday, 28 February 2019

before I go to bed a quick message

before I go to bed a quick message thanks to South Korea for passing by my WordPress site
 https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/
they are reading The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker in Korean
Tonight Cambodia is reading on one of my 3 Blogger sites.
So I’m spreading like a SARS virus
Hope you all laugh at what you read, you can jump past my Trump pieces if they bore you
I met a man in the off licence who looked like a lawyer so I accosted him and told him to buy BBU
The salesman behind the counter wrote down
The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker as well So I could get 2 sales which might pay for the cola I bought
The guy behind the counter is well read, not just the pink gin labels he sells
So hello to both if they stumble over this
The wife has just started to scream from the kitchen, a spider has arrived
My mother used to say spiders brought money, so I hope it’s true
My head is still pounding, lets hope its not a stroke, there is the old joke about one old
lady having a heart attack when she saw a streaker, another nearly had a stroke, but was
not quite near enough. I may look a bit like Dave Allen but I don’t have his material.
Ok enough, go to bed in the morning I may need to consult a lawyer, after I see my
pharmacist, the two are not connected but in story writing it is an intrigueing line. Always make a tasty line to misdirect, then people will listen in.
I’m going to bed with Miley Cyrus now, I’ve had enough of Taylor Swift, what you may be
thinking.I’m going to have Miley Cyrus drown out my Tinnitus as I try and get to sleep.
Tinnitis only arrived 6 to 9 months ago to add to my other hinderances.
Though some of you may be saying my Writing may be my biggest disease. You are so
unkind, just wait till I get a talking book deal, I’ll be in bed  besides you. A 248pound
George Clooney lookalike I am no Miley Cyrus nor Taylor Swift, just imagine you are all alone and naked in
bed,with me rightbeside you. Could you bear the thought of my voice (www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com)
reading my 17 books aloud and booming. Would that help you sleep or give you the
willies? Now go to sleep alone. and hide under the bed clothes.
Cheerio for tonight.It’s March already so say hello to any Welsh people you know and ask
them are they called David. Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

Bells Ringing for Deaf Ears

Bells Ringing for Deaf Ears
By
Michael Casey
Well the bells ringing are in my ears, my tinnitus has got worse recently, at night the volume seems to go up so much so its hard to get to sleep. So I sleep with Taylor Swift, or rather her music playing while I try and get to sleep. I did try sleeping with John Denver and Simon and Garfunkel, I’ll have to get a bigger size bed soon. You have to get the music just right or you cannot sleep. Too loud and it’s too loud, yes it drowns the hiss from Tinnitus, but then it’s too loud to sleep. I still wake every two hours, sometimes after deep sleep so I awake like a vampire. No, Taylor, John,Simon and Garfunkel thank their lucky stars that they really are not in bed with me.
It’s much colder today, and the weather is overcast we are back to proper February weather. The hiss is there but I have Taylor singing to me while I try and talk to you all. It’s really good I’ve expanded my music collection and no ads too. The way some modern radio stations talk over the music and cut it short is criminal, and then the ads too. Remember we have BBC radio over here, which has no ads, though other stuff between the music is just as annoying, and I won’t name a certain presenter. I do listen to just speech radio as well, and that’s fine Radio4, but there are other speech radio stations which are dire. Then you get a howling in your ears, caused by the bad programming. I’ve been a listener for over 50 years, so I know what I like.
Now radio is a companion, when my brother left home in 1974 and was a coal miner for a year, before going to Cambridge University that was when radio came to the rescue. I sat alone in the middle room of the family house struggling with my Latin, but with an old Bush radio for company. You would get funny noises on the radio, and static like tinnitus as you turned the dial. DAB was not even dreampt of, I was an early adopter of DAB maybe 12 years ago and the quality was amazing, it was like having your ears syringed. Yes I’m sticking with the ears metaphors.
In Life there are moments which stand out, where bells rings, weddings bells maybe, this is joy. Or the bells on a fire engine when the fire brigade arrive to save you and your house, stopping for a second right now if there was a fire do you have an exit route? I taught my kids their escape route when they were toddlers, I also had 3 smoke detectors. That’s the sound you never want to hear in the middle of the night, Taylor Swift singing or John Denver singing to drown your tinnitus is ok, but a cheap smoke detector will save your family. So go out and buy 3 right now while I make a cup of tea.
Well I’ve made a cuppa, though I’d never speak the word “cuppa” myself, there are some words I use here on the page that I don’t use in normal speech. Are bells ringing as I admit that?One of us is PC and it isn’t me. I hope what you are reading/listening to today makes sense as I am a little dazed and cold, the weather suddenly changing maybe behind that, or I’m just an old fart, ready for the undertaker. You are so cruel, I heard what you all said. Go make your own drink, while I finish mine.
I only drink tea so that I don’t drink too much coffee, though I only drink instant these past 55years maybe, I don’t waste my money on expensive stuff. All this coffee in Starbucks just isn’t me. Now settle down again, did you install and test those smoke detectors? Good you’ll never need to thank me, you’ll only ever have Taylor Swift in your ear, not a smoke alarm at 3am. Now the term “alarm bells ringing” means something, we have our own gut feelings which help protect us. If something doesn’t feel right, then stop and retreat, whatever it is. Throw a bit of Salt at it was what my mother used to say. It’ll keep.
Report this ad
Buying a house can only take 15 mins, you look around and decide you want it. No alarm bells rung because you fell in love with it. You should look for the negatives, walk and I mean WALK around the area. Does it feel right, do people smile as you walk around? Or is it a war zone?
Or is it the one you can only afford? We’ve just gone through all that these past couple of years. So take your time, and listen for any alarm bells.
Choosing a mate, using an old fashioned word, you look for lots of different things. Is he rich, does she have great curves, is he hunky, does he make you laugh, has she got great eyes, do you feel comfortable with him around, can you talk to him? She was the only one left, he was a compromise candidate. Whatever the reason it leads to wedding bells, and nagging and ringing in your ears for life. A Chinese doctor once told me he could not believe how much she nagged him once they started living together. So with that in mind, listen to the bells, listen to the sounds of silence, and choose wisely.
Our Politicians are the most important of all, because they can send us to war. So we should watch and fact check them all the time. If there is a little tinkling bell like the bell on Totoro our cat we should being to watch and listen for more. We should not turn a deaf ear, because he wears nice suits, or he’s so good a churchgoer and all. He believes in this and he never does that, so we trust him, we forgive him everything. The other lot are harlots and bankrupt of ideas and make us full of fears. So we’ll stick to what we have got, we’ll turn a deaf ear. The question is what does it take before the wax falls, which could be a Taylor Swift song, before the wax falls. When will Jesus say “be opened” and only then will we realise we are worshiping a golden calf?
When will we hear the bells ringing out the truth, pride comes before a fall, are we all too proud to realise we have been taken as fools? Fall 2020 is a when the Bells will Ring Loud.
Report this ad

some Translations
Wydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015インドのプリンセスを検索するには – Copyインドのプリンセスを検索するにはページ1 Quick Stories in Japanese아직도 살아있는 2015페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREANMichael Casey The Polish TranslationsBBU FrenchBBU GermanJapanese elevator Advertshoplife spanishСтраница 1ЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ AD50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in ArabicBBU FrenchBBU GermanBBU in KOREANBBU Russian Translation microsoft word300 و50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015Spanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

Dear Donald this is your Vietnam War

Thursday, 28 February 2019

Dear Donald this is your Vietnam War

Dear Donald this is your Vietnam War You’ve proved everything to yourself.
Now just enjoy your family
Spend time with Barron who adores you as does your wife.
What are you wasting your time on Politics for?
Time magazine covers and Nobel prizes
Both are a waste of time.
I know this to be true, I stood at my dad’s bedside waiting for him to die.
But he did not.
Don’t waste what’s left of your life
Enjoy your your son  Barron, teach him to improve his golf
Enjoy your married life.
Walk away now Donald, why go down with a sinking ship, just walk away.
The clock has stuck midnight as I talk to you.
All our lives end, my own could have ended 4 years ago,  but I’m here, even though I still have lots of pain, I’m still here for my children, enjoying writing, even if I’ll never make any money from it. But do you play golf to make money? You do it because its FUN.
So leave now Donald and have fun with Barron and your Lady wife.
Nobody will blame you, don’t wait for your Rosebud moment, walk away at a time of your choosing. You might even come to Birmingham the one in England, and and give me a decent pair of shades, even if you just borrow them from your security team.
Sometimes we all have to compromise and give up and walk away, I’m at that point in one area of my own life right now. Yes you’ve guessed it I’ve given up Pole Dancing after 15 years in a Gentlemen’s Club. Or maybe I’m exaggerating, it was only 12years.
I know you read my blog, the CIA and NSA and Mueller  told me when we were down the bowling alley with Obama, every Tuesday we all go together. So if you walk away from the White House you can come too, see I’m MAGA too. Make All Games Atrocious it’s the way I play them.
Report this ad
Goodnight, sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite, the insects, though NSA have bugs everywhere.
Michael Casey make Donald a better golfer again.

Stealing Ideas

Stealing Ideas ©
By
Michael Casey

I was just looking at the newspapers, I’m testing the Indy, and I think the Guardian is better,the layout seems wrong too on the Indy. I also read the DT and the DM daily as well as watching Sky and BBC and radio. Yes maybe I should have been a journalist, or does it just mean I’ve got too much time on my hands. Anyway there was a piece in the Indy about Plagiarism, so that’s why I’m talking about that today.

Obviously I don’t steal myself, I write too fast and furiously for any thought of that to even enter my head. As you know, each piece takes about an hour from after I decide what to write about. It’s like being blindfolded and then teleported into a story idea, I have to go with the flow. This way is not the way to write if you are virgin writers, doing a degree on Story Writing.God help us, doing a degree in writing stories, no degree will put IMAGINATION in your brain, you’ll end up writing for bastard advertising anyway.

I am available for that too by the way, I can be as conceited as the best of them, only even better. I’d do it for the fun, and the money, my daughter will be off to University after the summer. I need to recruit a Lesbian psychotic martial arts flat mate for her, and any income from writing happy clappy adverts would go towards that. I’m just an ordinary dad who wants his daughter to be happy and SAFE while she’s away from the rest of the family. I’m sure that idea has never been written of anywhere, or will I be sued by some American, or will Donald Trump tweet that he’s done more for Lesbian psychotic martial arts flat mates than any other President period.

The Donald does provide too much material, here’s going to create his own Thunderbirds and they will deny everything, starting with Global warming, and they will only save you if you are card carrying  Republicans. They still believe in WASP only, which means WAR ALWAYS give SERIOUS PROFITS, they don’t sell ice-cream to Eskimos, just Nuclear power stations to, but the rest you know, it’s a family business you know.

The Cosa Nostra are planning to sue in the 9th Circuit for stealing their business model, Mario Puzo burnt his new book on the BQ because reality in the Trump White House has far more twists and turns. Mario Puzo has joined the church, hearing Confessions may provide more source material for any new books. A horse’s head in your bed, boring so passe. Trump has burnt the constitution on his BQ, the Law itself has been shredded for compost.

Now what has all this got to do with Stealing Ideas? Well it’s the Reality that this Reality show President has turned the Presidency into. Hollywood is just recording everything, ready for the film in 3 parts, that will be filmed the day after election night. Trump will probably ask to play himself, though Alec Baldwin does a better job. Trump would sue too, because he’d say he wrote the script so he wants a percentage of the gross. Hollywood stole his ideas, his life period.

I was actually called a thief of ideas because my play Shoplife was so funny, I wrote it 30 years ago, and I met a writer in a bar in Harborne, where the rich Birmingham people live. So I used his note to wipe my arse. The play was later accepted for production by a professional theatre, though not finally produced. It used to cost 100K to get something on the stage, so to get backers to invest in an unknown is very very hard, I’m not Steven Fry after all. By the way one of my family worked in retail that’s where the ideas came from.

My book The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker was made up of true events I harvested along with my imagination, so that’s how that came about. I write very fast and I don’t rewrite, that’s too boring, I’d lose the will to live. Why do 13 redrafts, I’m not Jeffrey Archer, though he does have a Monet on his wall. I like writing where my mind explores and explodes. That’s why 2 hours of writing is like a 12 hour night shift, and yes I’ve done many 12 hour night shifts. That’s why I wouldn’t sit and spend a year writing another full length book. So my writing work method means I just could not copy even if I wanted to. However people are a jealous breed, so “you couldn’t have written that” has been know to have been said, as if I am the Elephant Man.

If you want to copy some of my writing then you could do this. Read by the yard, 100s of books. Listen to BBC Radio 4 for 20 years non stop, watch the News religiously. Watch everything, like a security guard, a good one, be nosy, ask what’s happening constantly. Grow up in a large Irish family with drunken lodgers. Work with a very frenetic bunch of lads doing night shifts in a city centre building. Do all this first, then when you are nearly 30 start writing. Take a year to actually learn to write. By practicing by writing stories in pencil on paper.

Then 30 years later you’ll be me. You’ll have readers all over the world reading translations of your stories on your websites, but still you are not making a cent. Somebody has to open that door, ability does not matter a damn, it’s opportunity. And then you’ll be accused of stealing ideas. If you write then write because it is in you. Would you sleep with Donald Trump to get ahead? I wouldn’t but if he was a Korean billionairess I might be tempted. So how true to your Art are you? Would you sell you soul or body to get published? In the end though words are all hot air, like a FART.

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...