Wednesday 20 March 2019

Why do People Lie?

Why do  People Lie?  I've met so much lying and avoiding the truth lately. I'm old fashioned so if somebody lies to me I'll never ever trust them again. And if they steal a penny I'll never trust them again either. It's only a Penny is their excuse, but if you cannot be trusted with a penny then you should not be trusted with millions or billions or trillions.

Do I look too simple and trusting, you've seen the photos, you tell me. I certainly don't  have the criminal look, and there is a criminal look, or maybe you are too simple to notice.

Same as there is the Trump  arrogant and conceited look, the never trust this salesman look.

But yet they do, only in America.

WE hear he tweets about the dead, instead of helping the living. John McCain fought in Vietnam, while others had bone spurs that were NOT operated on. Is that why he loves the Military so much? Guilt for Draft Dodging. If he was a CO then I'd respect that, but lying ...

I spotted thantmy poem about The Dead and The Living has popped up a few times too. I wrote it on the bus in November 1987 on a Sunday on the way to work.

I may write a comedy piece tomorrow while I'm waiting in for our Ukrainian workman. He says "he cannot hide" he seems 2 metres tall so it is true. By them way Ukrainian apples are great our local store had some.

Let's see where the wind blows me tomorrow. By the way I analyse everything, so if I miss it, I will spot it later on in the washing machine of my mind. When  your sleep is as disturbed as mine through my ailments I get plenty of thinking  time. And if anybody  says they are doing  me a favour they are obviously pleasing themselves.  And if you attempt to patronise me, then you are on the way to your own graveyard. When we were in the hotel, we would smile, then when the guest went away we'd say BS to  ourselves. I've had 100,000 mini conversations.

Sorry for the  ranting tonight, it's  been like having  somebody put their hands in my pockets while I'm still wearing my pants lately.

He  could not be Honest even if you Paid him is what my dad used to say.

The stone building further down was my mother's home in Cromane Lower Kerry Eire

that's where all my values stem from.






No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...