Saturday 23 March 2019

Hello Sudan and heds up

Hello Sudan and heads up
 
Hello Sudan, welcome to the surreal world of Michael Casey
The Arabic translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker is doing well in the Arab world and in USA too, so thank you.

I do want my stories broadcast everywhere and to get paid. But if you just read it out over the CB radio that’s a start.

I may write about unexpected talents later, I just need to see has Saint Jude come up trumps again for me. Though the pain monster has decided to pay me a visit, so I can barely breath with pain. Other times I scream in pain, which is variety I suppose but I could do without both.

Come back later and see if I have something new for you. But remember over on my other site there are over 2000 pieces of writing. https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com/

some  Translations for you all

China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish Translations아직도 살아있는 2015페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREANMichael Casey The Polish TranslationsPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015polish Guardian AngelThe Polish Translationsshoplife spanishСтраница 1ЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADインドのプリンセスを検索するには – Copyインドのプリンセスを検索するにはページ1 Quick Stories in Japanesebbumar2008-en-zh-cn-150 Spanish Examples50 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanJapanese elevator AdvertBBU Russian Translation microsoft word300 وBBU in ArabicBBU in HebrewBBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish Translations아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015Spanish BBU
Report this ad



Advertisements
Report this ad
Report this ad

I’m getting the Nobel Prize not Trump

Friday, 22 March 2019

I’m getting the Nobel Prize not Trump

Well I haven’t bribed my golfing partner to ask for the Nobel Prize.
But as Sweden is reading my stuff
Could it  possibly be that I get the Nobel Prize, for Literature?
I mean totally obscure writers that nobody has heard of win the Prize
With totally surreal explanations of why they got it.
So what shall I say in my 1 hour speech which is compulsory?
I could just chant Thank You for a hour, that’s obscure enough.
I had an email which was a reply from 12  YEARS ago today from an Indian Horoscope Guy
he never mentioned the Nobel Prize.
But the 1,000,000 would last me till I die, average life expectancy post quadruple is 11 years and I’ve had 4. So 7 years to spend 1,000,000 that would be a comfortable life and my daughters could have the change when I go. Though I’ll probably not see them marry or have kids,or even get their PhDs.
Well it’s 3.10am now I’ve had a bowl of Heinz tomato soup, and some bread, the soup I got delivered as it’s heavy.  The PAIN  monster payed me a visit so I just had to get up. Luckily I have a new stash of Movelat pain killer as well as boxes of 100 paracetamol, so I’m all stocked up and ready. I don’t take anything stronger as I want to preserve my brain. But you do get Man Boobs after all the paracetamol, I not just a fat lump, thank you very much. Ok, I’m going back to bed now to sleep for 2 hours, then I’ll awaken like a Vampire, because that’s how my body works. Was it Carry On at Your Convenience? or have I got the name wrong?
Ok, bed and say some prayers, the World needs them.  The cat may try and come back in too, she’s a bit of a whore( Irish pronunciation WHO  ERRR) cat, all the hours, she keeps.
China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkich아직도 살아있는 2015페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREANMichael Casey The Polish TranslationsPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015polish Guardian AngelThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationsshoplife spanishСтраница 1ЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADインドのプリンセスを検索するにはページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するには – Copybbumar2008-en-zh-cn-150 Spanish Examples50 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanJapanese elevator AdvertBBU Russian Translation microsoft word300 وBBU in HebrewBBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)The Polish TranslationsKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 201550 Spanish ExamplesBBU FrenchBBU GermanBBU in KOREANSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015
ADVERTISING

Somebody else’s words perhaps Trump should learn them

 I Said a Prayer for You Today


I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
Although he spoke no word!

I didn’t ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouldn’t mind).
I asked him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind!

I asked that he be near you
At the start of each new day;
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way!

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small.
But it was for his loving care
I prayed the most of all!

*************

wouldn’t it be strange if a dead man, McCain beats a President, it’s more and more apparent Trump  is a bitter and twisted person yet not enough people speak out. Because Power is more important than doing the Right thing.
Over here in UK, we see a total Bully in charge, and yet people will sell their soul for money, so they vote for him, and don’t speak out as they want to get Reelected. And then they say its the “pious” thing to do. Make Peace with your brother, then go back to temple if I use the “religious” examples. America’s Dignity is being lost day by day, until it ends naked and exposed. Or is that  what are waiting for, the final exposure.
Ramble Rousing increases Noise, it does NOT make things Right.
A noble country is being turned into a banana republic by a President  who many think is ______ , insert your own opinion. Sorry if these pieces bore some of you, but how can you contrast USA and Russia, when they become more and more alike. Animal Farm says the farm animals looked through the window and could not tell the Difference. Just as USA descends into the mire.
The Angel has been on my wall for 20 years now, maybe we all need Good Angels more than ever.
p.s. Thank you IRAQ for joining my readers, my daughter’s  friend speaks Arabic by the way, we are a very international family. Everybody should come to Birmingham and see the angel on the walls of our Art Gallery and in our saint Phillips cathedral.
f4b08-edward_burne-jones_-_an_angel_playing_a_flageolet

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...