Thursday 21 March 2019

somebody else's words perhaps Trump should learn them



          

 

           I Said a Prayer for You Today


            I said a prayer for you today
            And know God must have heard.
            I felt the answer in my heart
            Although he spoke no word!

            I didn't ask for wealth or fame
            (I knew you wouldn't mind).
            I asked him to send treasures
            Of a far more lasting kind!

            I asked that he be near you
            At the start of each new day;
            To grant you health and blessings
            And friends to share your way!

            I asked for happiness for you
            In all things great and small.
            But it was for his loving care
            I prayed the most of all!

*************

wouldn't it be strange if a dead man, McCain beats a President, it's more and more apparent Trump  is a bitter and twisted person yet not enough people speak out. Because Power is more important than doing the Right thing.
wouldn’t it be strange if a dead man, McCain beats a President, it’s more and more apparent Trump  is a bitter and twisted person yet not enough people speak out. Because Power is more important than doing the Right thing.
Over here in UK, we see a total Bully in charge, and yet people will sell their soul for money, so they vote for him, and don’t speak out as they want to get Reelected. And then they say its the “pious” thing to do. Make Peace with your brother, then go back to temple if I use the “religious” examples. America’s Dignity is being lost day by day, until it ends naked and exposed. Or is that  what are waiting for, the final exposure.
Ramble Rousing increases Noise, it does NOT make things Right.
A noble country is being turned into a banana republic by a President  who many think is ______ , insert your own opinion. Sorry if these pieces bore some of you, but how can you contrast USA and Russia, when they become more and more alike. Animal Farm says the farm animals looked through the window and could not tell the Difference. Just as USA descends into the mire.
The Angel has been on my wall for 20 years now, maybe we all need Good Angels more than ever.
p.s. Thank you IRAQ for joining my readers, my daughter’s  friend speaks Arabic by the way, we are a very international family. Everybody should come to Birmingham and see the angel on the walls of our Art Gallery and in our saint Phillips cathedral.
f4b08-edward_burne-jones_-_an_angel_playing_a_flageolet

Leave a Reply




No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...