Tuesday 12 March 2019

Мясник Бейкера и Undertaker © Майклом Кейси IN RUSSIAN

in so much pain today, my shoulder, I don't know if its the damp setting off my arthritis or not, anyway thank you to all the Russians suddenly reading my stuff. So if you click the blue link you can read my comic novel in full. Let's see if I can break into Russia  through a window, my stuff is perfect for all kinds of media. And yes I'd like to be paid too.  No new story today I cannot really concentrate due to all the pain. A word file of the book is also at the end of my wordpress account. Remember I write for  everybody everywhere, in the end it's all about friendship and love. A Russian bear will look after his stupid fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England friend, why? Because a Bear always looks after her cubs, maybe I'm just a cub, a fat one, but a cub.  Or is that another story?

Tuesday, 12 March 2019

Мясник Бейкера и Undertaker © Майклом Кейси IN RUSSIAN

on my wordpress site

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/


Мясник Бейкера и Undertaker © Майклом Кейси IN RUSSIAN

 









 

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...