Sunday 3 March 2019

3/3/19 thank you all

Below is a list of just some of my readers this week.







thank you all for passing by over my 4 sites, don't forget the Wordpress.
Well I got up early at 8am today, as my tinnitus has been real bad lately so I decided to get up
then I watched Mass on the Internet.I was  going to go to real church but the pains kicked in, they really are so sudden and random, like having my own personal mugger of pain. People who just see me in the street might think I'm just a fat guy strolling about. I only have so much energy in the day. Sitting here talking to the world is the easy bit, so long as I have a cushion for for my fat backside.  But I image you don't want the "history" just the story. I really do love Taylor Swift's music by the way, and Gerry Rafferty's too, they are great company through the night as I try and drown the tinnitus.
The change in the weather after the February Summer is bad for everybody's arthritis too.  So have some understanding for your old parents and grandparents. That's why I dream of living in Malta, as it is warm. April 2013 was my last holiday.

United States

United Kingdom

France

Portugal

Unknown Region

Ukraine

Belgium

Poland

Brazil

Germany
Sweden
South Africa 

Cisk Lager was very good too


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...