Friday 1 March 2019

I don't know who I'll be going to bed with tonight

I don't know who I'll be going to bed with tonight

sounds saucy.

I was awake a lot of last night due to static in my  ears, or Tinnitus

So no matter who I shared my bed with, MUSICALLY, I  still could not sleep

So I got up and pottered around in the morning before going back to bed as I was so tired

Luckily I don't drive nor have a day job, sitting here annoying you all with my Writing is what I do.

I may write something new later on, so check back at Midnight UK time.

I do have an Afterglow as I've touched base with 3 of my family, and that is always good,

 and I know my dead parents would be so pleased.

I think I'll be sleeping with the Shaking Needles tonight, which is the sound of porcupines or

hedgehogs make when they shake rattle and roll,so maybe I'll call my Tinnitus - Shaking Needles

Or it may just be Mily Cyrus or Taylor Swift who are  in bed with me MUSICALLY as I try and get

to sleep. I still wake up every 2 hours. Don't you wish you were me?





No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...