Thursday 28 February 2019

before I go to bed a quick message

before I go to bed a quick message

thanks to South Korea for passing by my Wordpress site

 https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

they are reading The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker in Korean

Tonight Cambodia is reading on one of my 3 Blogger sites.

So I'm spreading like a SARS virus

Hope you all laugh at what you read, you can jump past my Trump pieces if they bore you

I met a man in the off licence who looked like a lawyer so I accosted him and told him to buy BBU

The salesman behind them counter wrote down The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker as well

So I could get 2 sales which might pay for the cola I bought

The guy behind the counter is well read, not just the pink gin labels he sells

So hello to both if they stumble over this

The wife has just started to scream from the kitchen, a spider has arrived

My mother used to say spiders brought money, so I hope it's true

My head is still pounding, lets hope its not a stroke, there is the old joke about one old lady having a

heart attack when she saw a streaker, another nearly had a stroke, but was not quite near enough.

I may look a bit like Dave Allen but I don't have his material.

Ok enough, go to bed in the morning I may need to consult a lawyer, after I see my pharmacist, the

two are not connected but in story writing it is an intrigueing line.

Always make a tasty line to misdirect, then people will listen in.

I'm going to bed with Miley Cyrus now, I've had enough of Taylor Swift, what you may be thinking.

I'm going to have Miley Cyrus drown out my Tinnitus as I try and get to sleep. Tinnitis only arrived


6 to 9 months ago to add to my other hinderances.

Though some of you may be saying my Writing may be my biggest disease. You are so unkind, just

 wait till I get a talking book deal, I'll be in bed  besides you. A 248pound George Clooney lookalike

I am no Miley Cyrus nor Taylor Swift, just imagine you are all alone and naked in bed, with me right

beside you. Could you bear the thought of my voice (www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com)

reading my 17 books aloud and booming. Would that help you sleep or give you the willies?

Now go to sleep alone. and hide under the bed clothes.

Cheerio for tonight.It's March already so say hello to any Welsh people you know and ask them are

they called David.

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England




No comments:

Monday 27 March 2017 Pitch Letter Begging Letter, from my self named site, I've. brought it here to the MAIN site

Michael Casey from Birmingham England this is me writing for the world read in 162 Countries so far PODAST TOO https://open.spotify.com/show...