Tuesday 16 January 2018

Pain and the Wife

Two different things.

Pain is my chest pain descending like an iron curtain

So taking pain killers

2nd item My wife went to our daughter's Parents Evening

One of the tutors looks exactly like my sister.

Then the chemistry teacher asked was my wife my daughter's sister.

Even though my daughter is Western and my wife a Shanghai girl.

Then the Philosophy Teacher did not know our daughter was bilingual.

Even Totoro our cat is bilingual.

So a funny end to the day.

I just wish the pain would not come out to play.

That's what wears me down. Random pain.


this is me and my bilingual daughter 15+ plus years ago
this is me and my other bilingual daughter a couple of years ago


this is Totoro  our Bilingual cat, she looks like the Downing Street cat, but ours is apolitical.

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...