Tuesday 23 January 2018

Just got back from the scan

Just got back from the scan

will consult with GP in a week with the results.

I'm covered in gel and sticky, it's like the Pregnant woman scan

I'm fat but can confirm not pregnant.

I did not eat for 8 hours prior to the scan

So grabbed some hot chips from a polite mature woman

Then found some money by a store

So it was not a wasted day.

Have  had two bowls of cereals since I've got home.

So that's 3 meals.

Still hungry, promised my daughter to get prawn toast tonight to celebrate end of fast.

I'm still getting a random arrow/cursor moving all over my screen, cannot get rid of it.

If its Barron Trump and his friends hanging out in his back bedroom at the White House can they

just find something better to do. Like finding a cure for my right ear tinnitus, now that would be

useful. Or getting schools to hand out PDFs via email of all school lesson material.

I need chocolate now, I only had 2 toasts in 16 or 18 hours. If you  count from my last meal before

bedtime. I know you all think I'm such a lard a))). You are so unkind and I thought Ukraine was

starting to be my biggest fan. I'll cry me a river, or is that a Michael Bolton song?

More Nonsense Later.

Ans yes I use rubbish photos always, I am not a Kardasian.




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...