Friday 5 January 2018

Tomorrow is the last day of Christmas 6th Jan 2018

Tomorrow is the last day of Christmas 6th Jan 2018
Its 3 years since what turned out to be my quadruple heart bypass.
I've been watching a Beatles thing 8 days a week by Ron Howard
so I may write about that.
Or  then again I may go off on another tangent
I've never been a total fan of anything, but as a child everybody did love the Beatles
I'm going to bed now in the morning let's see what I produce
1.2million words after 30 years  of writing is what I've produced.

My words are a chocolate bar to be enjoyed then you go back to whatever is more important.
 Others  may say my words are toilet paper, but then  I'd say its better than using a blade of grass as my mother did when she grew up.


 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...