Monday 1 January 2018

A sideways look at life

A sideways look at life

HELP HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY JAGUAR BODY WARMER  AS SEEN IN THE PHOTO.

ITS 15 YEARS OLD AND VERY WARM, SO IF YOU SPOT IT, DO LET ME KNOW.

WE'VE LOOKED ALL OVER THE HOUSE AND STILL CANNOT FIND IT.

I CANNOT DRIVE AND HAVE NEVER HELD A FULL LICENCE.

I DID TRY LEARNING,BUT DOING A  3 POINT TURN WITH THE HAND BREAK ON WAS THE BEST I COULD DO. I did  have 2 test exams and a kid pretended to commit suicide by jumping in front of the car the 1st time. The 2nd time the examiner was beuing tested himself so I had 2 examinere in the car.

After that I gave up and had a bus pass as  I lived very close to the city centre, and really driving never interested me. Instead my Shanghai wife drives, drives me .....


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

Image result for michaelgcasey

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...