Wednesday 17 January 2018

B93 8QE

B93 8QE

I was just checking to see how many readers I have today when up popped

B93 8QE  which is a British Post Code or Zip Code as you call  them in USA.

It said I was there according to my IP address.

Obviously these things are not straighforward.

So I Googled B93 8QE and it turned out that it was a hotel.

A very posh one at that.

So I wondered was a North Koerean army girl team of hackers visiting the hotel before coming to visit me the other side of Birmingham?

Could it be they were hacking me before taking me out,  hopefully for dinner?

All manner of ideas spring to mind, its better than nuclear war, they could just come and visit and teach me how to make egg fried rice Korean style.
In return I could teach them Irish dancing.

Or it could just be that B93 8QE is near a hub for internet access.
Or just a mistake.

So another dream bits the dust, but at least you can all see just how the Writer's Mind works.

So no Liasons Dangereuses a la North Korean Army Hacker Girls, so I may as well hang out the washing and try and dry my drawers before the ice cold comes down.

Another day in Paradise...

Image result for north korean girls kimono

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...