Sunday 28 January 2018

My dream house, plus a puppy dog and a car for my daughter

This is where I'd love to live IF I sold some books or if any Saudi Prince wants to invest in my Teach English via Comedy idea OR If a Korean Billionairess wanted to spoil me, rather than kill me.
OR any number of reasons. I'd need a puppy too and a car for my daughter once she learns to drive and enough money to pay the bills.

Ok, I'm dreaming, as my dad used to, If I won any money I'd buy everybody a house dad use to say/dream. Well he is gone 16 years now, so its me who carries on the dream.

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC


B17 8QL   is its location in Birmingham


its only 800,000 so all I need is a lottery win



Property Image 1

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...