Wednesday 31 January 2018

Theresa May, Shanghai and Me

Well Theresa May is in Shanghai today, Carrie Gracie is not there as she is otherwise engaged. Though Carrie does remind me a lot of my sister, they are even the same age.

More power to your elbow Carrie, I have  daughters and I know they are better than men, they just pretend they are equal so the boys don't cry. Big Boys Don't Cry as 10cc used to sing. Perhaps Carrie should put that on her website.

As for Theresa I fear she will be overthrown when she gets back. They are very close to having enough letters to force an election. Sadly for the Tories they all seem so uninspiring.

But back in Shanghai Theresa will have a great time, lots of gender equality there, the One Child policy has led to many women running major companies.  All of them Billionairesses.
So Theresa should advise them about Learning English via Comedy Short Stories written by me, Michael Casey the fat Silver Haired Writer in Shades from Birmingham.
I do have a Shanghai wife myself and our  two daughters are bilingual. So come on over and learn English with me. Or go into business with me and let's teach China to laugh and learn English.

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC  

If they follow the link it has my first 15 books, well over one million words.

On the way back.  Theresa, if you stop by my mother in law's in Shanghai you could bring bag of goodies from the mother in law. You can put it in your Diplomatic Bag, or just make your husband carry it.

All the best to all my Shanghai family and the PM and the Press Corps traveling with you, I may go around to Carrie Gracie's sorry I mean my sister's later, they do look so similar, for some left over Pizza.

Stay Happy, for life is a long road and it goes from Shanghai to Birmingham

Michael Casey





No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...