Monday 12 August 2024

thank you Singapore for coming back again, are you going to topple USA as my biggest reader on the main site HERE

thank you Singapore for coming back again, 

are you going to topple USA as my biggest reader on the main site HERE

you could be one of my daughters friends from University

or a sad and lonely hotel worker

looking for something naughty

but found me instead

come to Birmingham 

we need the business

and BIRMINGHAM is for EVERYBODY

because ALL kinds of Everything live here

and if you find me

you'll hear me. singing along to my music

and I'll have a haircut and shave soon

So you will swoon

but bring a paper bag to puke in 

just in case

the sight of me in a window

is overpowering



No comments:

contrast and compare

Stars come out in Atlanta to celebrate Jimmy Carter’s 100th birthday Jimmy Carter doesn’t turn 100 until 1 October, but the red carpet was n...