Wednesday 28 August 2024

boring but still unfortunately true. TINNITUS AND PAIN

boring but still unfortunately true. TINNITUS AND PAIN

it really is a battle the Tinnitus

and then my left shoulder arthritis kicks in

so enjoy me while I'm here

not forgetting CKD and quadruple heart bypass

In my head I'm still 20 and I'd still love

more kids and a speed typist

Like Picasso, I have the hat at least

But no lady would be that crazy

not even a Crazy Rich Asian 

You have to have focus

or the pain will get you

Anyway

The Bad Cat that wasn't,  did well last night

and the Three Cousins stories

Lech, Boris and Gregorgi did well too

I think the Russian and Ukrainian translations

are over on my Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

and if you are Arab you like my stuff as well

the Israelis read me too

so all of you can suffer my words equally

167 nations so far have read me at least once

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

and the link above if you want to help feed my 2 University student daughters

PUTIN and TRUMP are both still rubbish

but I did write a story about them in an Abba Tribute Band

I wrote it a few years ago

So forget Oasis and all their noise, and arrogance

which is NOT appealing

and read my story instead, much more fun than them bickering

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2021/05/07/7th-may-2021-s-bathed-and-shaved-michael-casey-him/

follow link above

NOw

i have to slap on pain killer

bye




No comments:

contrast and compare

Stars come out in Atlanta to celebrate Jimmy Carter’s 100th birthday Jimmy Carter doesn’t turn 100 until 1 October, but the red carpet was n...