Thursday 8 August 2024

4928 8th august 2024

 4928

my head has been exploding for days

it just wastes my time, as i cannot do anything

that's why you don't get new full stories

I'm glad you liked It's All in the Stars

my usual mix or pathos and comedy

yes a lot of me in that story

and yes in 1998 I did meet a Czech model

and she came to Birmingham for a month

and I taught her English

then later a Shanghai girl who was much prettier

mother  of our kids, or witch as we call her

our daughters are the pigs by the way

I'm just PERFECT, but you don't believe that

Trump gets madder and madder

and how can anybody support a CRIMINAL

Americans are mad, that's the view from here in UK

what you call us, you can let me know

READ more newspapers

READ what the OPPOSITION says

and have a 360 degree view

Trump is totally one dimensional

what around him

the emperor with no clothes on

Donald Where's your Trousers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ7Izh2dOUM

listen and laugh and share and. add cartoons



No comments:

contrast and compare

Stars come out in Atlanta to celebrate Jimmy Carter’s 100th birthday Jimmy Carter doesn’t turn 100 until 1 October, but the red carpet was n...