Saturday 31 August 2024

And yes, as USA has woken up, time zones and all that

And yes, as USA has woken up, time zones and all that

HELLO to you all

Glad to see the surge

maybe one day some of you will buy a book on Amazon

ALL is the best value

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

Now The Bad Cat that Wasn't is probably you'll all share with your kids

I would like to write a few children's books too

Add a few drawings, so I'd need an artist as well as the Speed Typist

Then I make loads of money

and give to my own children

they are an expensive hobby

In Korea and japan children's books cn be high art, high end stuff

Lemony Snicket is my style, no I haven't copied anybody

that's the way it comes out

You could write children's books with Trump as a naughty schoolboy

in short pants, like the Just William books from 60 years ago

I have a vague memory of reading them

No comments:

2 in one from 2009 and 2017

The Light from a Candle Jan 23, '09 5:24 PM I watched as the candle's life ended, smoke spiralled in the air. I tried to see where t...