Sunday 4 August 2024

THOUSAND COPIES OF MY BOOK DOWNLOADED OVERNIGHT IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES

THOUSAND COPIES OF MY BOOK DOWNLOADED OVERNIGHT IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES

and none of you have paid me, so I'm a failure Materially 

BUT you can always go back and reward me

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

by buying  my original English, as written by me

Michael Casey SOB, son of a Blacksmith

And there are 20 books to buy on Amazon

Perfect to practice your English with

I was an Esol teacher after all

and yes my daughters are bilingual Shanghai China and Birmingham England  student daughters

and nearly 5000 pieces of writing on this site

So if you don't reward me

you can always say a prayer for my body and soul




in search of a razor 




my daughters when they were smaller , 12 years ago maybe

No comments:

contrast and compare

Stars come out in Atlanta to celebrate Jimmy Carter’s 100th birthday Jimmy Carter doesn’t turn 100 until 1 October, but the red carpet was n...