Wednesday 7 August 2024

UPDATE to IF

 Update to IF

I'm told the Penthouse at the Rotunda is for sale at 500,000 today

so If you want to takeover the Rotunda now that the Hotel has closed

be quick, buy all of it or some of it, but be quick

Though If I were looking for a house

I'd buy this one

once I win the lottery, something I can pass on to my daughters

meanwhile the pain killer on my shoulder and back 

has begun to kick in, so my head is shouting a bit less




https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/148176647#/media?channel=RES_BUY&id=media1&ref=floorPlanPage


 4923

there are 2000 stories and the rest is me just talking like this

Postcard from Birmingham England

If

one of my emails struck home

you'd come and visit Birmingham

HERE we welcome everybody

the food is Michelin level

and the WATER is great, we pipe it in from WALES

and my daughters tell me places to go and see, and EAT

there are plenty of every Ethnicity 

and you could come and visit this fool on the hill

or send a taxi for me, and I'll eat with you

I am the FAT silver haired writer in shades after all

and if you are rich you could buy the Rotunda Serviced Apartments

as they closed suddenly

BUT you could save it, or buy it for your own extended family

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/top-rated-city-centre-hotel-29671572

so readers all over the world, here's a chance





No comments:

contrast and compare

Stars come out in Atlanta to celebrate Jimmy Carter’s 100th birthday Jimmy Carter doesn’t turn 100 until 1 October, but the red carpet was n...