Thursday 29 August 2024

4960 screaming in my head

4960 screaming in my head

Tinnitus overload

another peak, too many already K2 level

horrible

and I slap on the hemp on my shoulder

one day my words will sudden stop

so i hope Singapore will miss my words

the pain litterally forces my chin down to my chest

and the smell of tye hemp is a killer too

i wish i never had to mention any of this

but it prevents me from having a nice quiet life

and stops the flow of stories, so you get stuff like this page

one handed typing

and yes the drugs dont work

as in medicine to take the pain away

i'm being worn down

so now you know

why i need that speed typist

its an hour to write a story if the tinnitus is at bay

but ten mins i could dictate one maybe

and the rest you know

the 3 cousins stories , Lech Boris and Gregorgi ones are popular

but the pain is making my spasm and convulse

and yes i've been to hospital before about it

though some of you must be sick of me talking about it

so

get your friend to randomly slam your face or your bum

depending on the friendship

and see how long you last

before you fight or scream

though you might just end up on the floor....



So that's enough I have to rest on the sofa again

my active time is limited

thank god for Kdramas and dreams












No comments:

contrast and compare

Stars come out in Atlanta to celebrate Jimmy Carter’s 100th birthday Jimmy Carter doesn’t turn 100 until 1 October, but the red carpet was n...