Sunday 11 August 2024

How to Destroy the World Again, TRUMP currency

How to Destroy the World Again, TRUMP currency  (c)

By Michael Casey

To start with, what is money?

Its a promise to pay

Backed up by the Entire Government of the Country

THE DOLLAR

is worth something because you have the USA

the entire USA behind it

What about Crypto?

Its Micky Mouse currency

You 'Mine" Bitcoin

This is all Fatuous Rubbish

Make Believe

But some, mainly criminals

Like it, because you can avoid Government control

Something has value

If enough people are willing to risk their real money for it

So I'll give you 1000USD for that lump of Gold

and everybody is happy

But Bitcoin is "mined"

More like Out of your Mind

My toenails are worth 10,000,000 USD

and I can "grow" more and sell them to you all

The Idea that the TRUMP family

who have be judged to do FRAUD at loads of things

Should be in charge of a Currency to take on the Banks

is a sick joke

They would corner the market in their own self interest

Are people that stupid

YES they are, Maga buys rubbish with every email Trump sends

A currency stands the test of time

Bitcoin and their ilk

are just toilet paper blowing in the wind

but not as useful

My dandruff is worth 20,000,000USD

how much shall I shake into an envelope

AND you will pay me in Cash, not a bouncing Czech

Before when we had barter, the puss from my spots 

would be swapped for a dozen eggs

But as as my complexion improved

I had nothing to barter, so we invented Money

this is Promise bigger that me

To pay , and you could decide how much paper money

my puss from my spots was worth

In exchange for this or that

Prices may go up and down like the Seasons

but you had the Promise to pay on the good old USD

Bitcoin, "mined" from the ether, is just like laughing  gas

It will give you a headache and it terrible for your health

Farts of course are worth more and must be stored in a Jar

But one thing is certain, Bitcoin will just leave a BIG STINK

and how will TRUMP like their money, In GOLD of course

which speaks in any CURRENCY 

p.s. and yes the LOVE of money is the Root of All Evil



No comments:

contrast and compare

Stars come out in Atlanta to celebrate Jimmy Carter’s 100th birthday Jimmy Carter doesn’t turn 100 until 1 October, but the red carpet was n...