Friday 9 August 2024

degree. madness. update 9 aug 2024

degree. madness.  update

i just spotted a piece from 2011, degree madness

you can find it for yourself

my big daughter had just taken the 11 plus back then

TODAY

she and her sister are Off the chart clever and at the best Universities

as our their cousins

though the cousins have moved on

SO

I'll repeat

A rounded person is the best person

No not a fat arse, though that does have its attractions

Stop objectifying me ladies

character and not being boring does make the difference

I have no piece of paper myself

but Masters to PhD is my zone

Intelligence is Speed of Thought

Go Figure

and read my 3,000,000 words

If you want evidence

AND

for all your education you may still work on 

the checkout in MacDonalds

BUT being happy is what counts

Love of Money may make you popular on Social Media

but you'll still be totally Vacuous 

So enjoy your education and use it If you can

But it does not make any difference

It's the Man or Woman within that counts

not the the cash register of any description



No comments:

contrast and compare

Stars come out in Atlanta to celebrate Jimmy Carter’s 100th birthday Jimmy Carter doesn’t turn 100 until 1 October, but the red carpet was n...