Saturday 24 August 2024

Good evening USA , a great day for you, horrible for me

Good evening USA , a great day for you, horrible for me

got up very early and looked at my sites

and then went back to bed

got up the let the groceries in 

THE TINNITUS

the Barometric Pressure is trying to kill me

I'm NOT exaggerating

no sleep etc

So Pray for my Health

Its the only thing worth having

I've had bad health for 15 years now

If you count when I bent and hurt my back as the start point

Crawling Like a Worm in the Dirt

go find it on the site 2009 or 2008

Its a very funny piece

and then move to Playing a Round with Trump

my pharmacist appears in both

2015 UNPLANNED Quadruple Heart Bypass

was going to be a triple but turned out to be 4 grafts

Hence me say triple in some places

DONT DO A GOP ON ME

they were evil how they talked about Coach  Tim's son

Anyway TRUMP is getting Madder by the minute

Maybe he want's to play I'm Sick Card

to AVOID JAIL

though Judge Merchant (is that right?)

May just order a Phy Evaluation

I think in the End

Landslide against the old FRAUD

Nicky Haley's crew are going to vote for HARRIS

they can swing the election on their own

that'a all

WATCH     LEGAL AF on UTUBE

so good I sent a fan letter/email





Kick Trump into touch

No comments:

contrast and compare

Stars come out in Atlanta to celebrate Jimmy Carter’s 100th birthday Jimmy Carter doesn’t turn 100 until 1 October, but the red carpet was n...