Monday 8 November 2021

The next day DIY haircut washed and shaved 8/11/21

 

The next day DIY haircut washed and shaved




my head is fizzing all day,  had to take a few pain killers and slap on the Movelat

see just how attractive I am, or is it just the Walkers crisps?

keep on reading 3500 pieces on this site

I still dream of that typist

But some days it feels like the Undertaker will get me

yes, really, Pain is King in my life

I was thinking of being a model for Blarney.com but

I'm not rugged enough

Google The Goodies from 1970s, BBC comedy

Butch Tobacco for Men and all that...


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...