Monday 22 November 2021

Hello Blackberry

Hello Blackberry

A busy night with far flung readers here on Blogger

So who uses Blackberry nowadays

A stray Journalist?

Or a butcher with big fingers?

Don't know

But hello, to you individually

Is that. spooky, a namecheck from me?

It could be Jon Sopal

He is going to be sampled

Saying Really in 7 tones of escalating disbelief

Perfect for a song or Wrap

Now that he's coming back

Walking Backwards across the Irish Sea for Christmas

Just like that, wearing a Tommy Cooper hat

I'm in so much pain right now that the words

are stranger than normal as I try to distract myself

Trump was given a black belt from  Korea

Maybe he'll join a Kdrama too as Boss of TK company

As TK company is the name of all the fictional companies in Kdramas

He'll be a new Carrington

Trump's Picture book is out

As he never reads and Writing wasn't his thing either

Ding a Ling rhythms with that do you remember 1977

I do it was a turning point in my life

Really yes Really Jon, pass the soap I'm bursting 

Bubbles in my Bath

That's what Journalists do with Burberries

I'll have a free one if anybody wants to give me one for Christmas

No snickers Sopal, life's a Marathon

You can wipe your chocolate fingers all over Trumps

Black belt and Judo Costume

Such a drama, shall we have fancy dress party the very day

after the last day of Christmas, 6th January

Or would that be crass and no class, 

Sinking right to the bottom

Really yes Really

Burberry that's what you did to me

Bye Bye Blackberry, Bye Bye or is that McCartney again

Him and his pipes, Peace on you, Peace on you too

1999 Annie Lennox

I still have that album, they did tart it up 

But like Me, Original is Best

No substances required

See I'm like Trump, no substances

But he's a bigger ass than me

Maybe we should email a Burberry photo to each. other

Contrast and Compare silly asses




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...