Sunday 7 November 2021

Morning All 7th Nov 2021

Morning All 7th Nov 2021

well USA checking my home page on Wordpress today

What you see is what you get

and can jokers stop sending me rubbish

Google docs get deleted unread

I suppose you have got nothing better to do

maybe try and vote twice

or not at all because

You are arguing over the colour of the Lifeboat

when will Americans grow up

A cat amongst the pigeons for you

History is written by the winners remember that too

Churchill got Nobel Prize for Literature after the war

Lets leave Politics in the gutter

face down, they never look to the stars

what else 2 hours fizzing since I woke up

and left shoulder giving pain as usual

So I can ramble like this

but a clear hour to write new stuff is so much harder

that's why I dream of that typist

who's need to be a nurse almost

For pain is coming more often

and lasts longer

Quality of Life not Quantity matters

That's why I respect/love carers of all sorts

Though society does not seem to notice them

And people should not expect to live to 95

and then bitch/sue if they don't

Whatever happened to 3 score and 10 ?

just a thought for you all

and by the way the best monument to Covid 19 victims

and all the world itself

Is to keep on living

Maybe scholarships and so on

A plaque on a wall, may please Politicians

But in reality it is ignored 364 days of the year

So celebrate those who died

With a living remembrance 

Scholarships and so forth

As for me, laughter when I can write some

Is my best side of me

Though if you have seen my photos

maybe I should just be ignored 364 days

or even all 365 days of the year

Discuss



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...