Friday 26 November 2021

message to michael casey site


Friday, 26 November 2021

Hello morning spike in the USA 10am

Hello morning spike in the USA 10am

thanks for coming

maybe you are Joe's bored security detail on holiday with him

I was there too in 1980

my cousin took me around, before became a cop

I have photo of me climbing sand dunes

IN my yellow zip up jumper

one of his friends was a geek but sang mac the knife

which got him a female following

Russian and Chinese also being red

So it could be the clever dick Pete

reading to his two new babies

So God Bless the 4 of you

Parenthood is the best thing you'll ever do

So hit the road jack, and build back better

and click those fingers as you swing those hips

Lunacy is USA and Militarism abroad

Why did Ike build the Inter-States in the first place

History repeats itself

So USA needs to stop the in fighting

and wake up instead of woke up, and fast

I was going to show my nipples and my three breasts

my hernia through Bypass scar and all that

But Madonna, we are about the same age

Would be so jealous

My silver grey soft and shiny grey hair

and my tight and firm, but hairy ass

and I'd look so much better in a basque and stockings

Though my scars on my legs where veins were harvested

look like seams from nylons already

Yes I've been touched, by a surgeon

Otherwise nearly 7 years ago

I'd be DEAD

So that's enough random for today

I'm still hurting and screaming in the night

Like an elephant man trying to find a good sleeping position

Or maybe I should ask Madonna

about the Borderline experience



i now have a breast in the middle through bypass scar
one reason I scream in the night








No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...