Thursday 18 November 2021

3530 that's the number of posts on this site so far

3530 that's the number of posts on this site so far

2000 are stories (c) by Michael Casey is a story that'll go into a book

or don't you give a fig

so it's 8.30pm I went to bed for a few hours

Tinnitus still screaming

Got up again when small daughter got back from 6th Form

Safest place is BED if you head is screaming

Then tonight I'll try for maybe 7 hours before sleep comes

this is my daily night time life these past 6 months maybe

and 3 years + now with Tinnitus 24/7 

In addition to the pains

That's why I may scream in the night

Nothing Kinky

Though I am approachable for....

Anything else use your own imagination 

12 certificate is the highest I go on the page

I saw The Fable a Japanese comedy action yesterday

very good and funny

And to my delight there is a squeul from 2021 The Fable the hitman who could not kill

So Find and watch them

Style is so good too, and depan delivery as well

Maybe I should have been a Film Reviewer

Barry Norman and all that

I do have loads of ideas for stories but

A full hour with a clear head and no pain is needed

BUT 2,000,000 words and nobody has caught me up

So any Lady that does can marry me and have 4 babies and form a Kpop band

Though you may be soon a widow after that

Or would be my greatest attraction?

Sorry no money, you'd have to bring the Fortune to me

Just like John Wayne and the Quiet Man film

Remember the fight scene through the fields?

Or maybe a Miracle and I live 40 more years with you

Or maybe that would be a horror story

this is me holding my "breast" hernia through bypass scar



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...