Tuesday 9 November 2021

For China and their Deliberations

For China and their Deliberations

As you know Shanghai is where my Chinese family are

As you also know that’s partly why my daughters are so clever and pretty

or maybe they get it all from me?

I also like a bit of Art, if you’ve spotted the backgrounds

I like Icons too, and I should pray far more, though 6 hours trying to sleep these past 5 months or so as Tinnitus has got worse during the night, so I do pray and curse, when will my Tinnitus go away. And it does take an hour to calm down once I wake up to face the day. So Here are some Chinese Icons.



Dong-Lu, China, 1995 | Divine Mysteries and Miracles
VATICAN - CHINA Pope: Prayer to Our Lady of Sheshan

Faith is Good and Our Lady knows no barriers

So my words are useless, but you may think that already

So this is a Prayer for Peace and China

and there are even Chinese in my book

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey (me)

first finished on 29th February 1988, Leap Years Day

So China should continue leaping forward in Peace and Harmony

We are all One World, and Mary knows no barriers


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...