Thursday 4 November 2021

Maybe I should just STOP have you had enough?

Maybe I should just STOP have you had enough?

Tinnitus is King, so you are getting these chats

I need a clearer head to write

I could dictate easily

Would you like to be dictated to by me?

Though nobody has read everything yet

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

on the Wordpress where most TRANSLATIONS live

Or here which is the first place I put new writing

Or repeats you have reminded me of as I check the daily figures

Anyway good news today when I got out of bed, finally

As tinnitus receded

My small daughter put her 5 choice UCAS form in the other day

and today, she got her first offer, and she'd have a friend there too

to look after her for her three years there

So I'm very happy

She has 4 other choices for her course, so wait and see any more offers

I'm still a wreck myself, and would never visit any place

I cannot predict my PAIN attacks or PAIN levels

on a day to day or even hour to hour basis

With the cherry of Tinnitus on top

So I applaud from a distance

WE do have technology nowadays

I won't be going to any degree days or whatever

It's hard enough going up and down the steepest hill in our area

to the shops

On cue I have to stop for pain killer

ENOUGH



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...