Monday 1 November 2021

1st Nov 2021

Today is All Saints Day 1st Nov

I got up  again after a few hour rest after the pain monster 

knocked me for six

It's like the battery advert where the toy slumps and stops

I do that

So I either down on the sofa behind this pc

or I go to bed and pray/curse etc and have a rest

11th Nov is Armistice Day

also my dad's Birthday he would have been 100

so that's all

I reloaded my audio over my 4 sites so I hope it is of use

Though obviously I'd rather a Korean/Japanese/Chinese or Taiwan

company turned it into an App and paid me











No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...