Thursday 18 November 2021

Tinnitus and Pain still ringing in my ears, Russians

Thursday, 18 November 2021

Tinnitus and Pain still ringing in my ears

Tinnitus and Pain still ringing in my ears

slapped on the Movelat

had paracetamol

feels like I'm by the sea side, with a baseball bat slamming my head

ok

or like Ice Hockey for Birmingham girls, that's me

and I don't need the padding

as I have a 3rd breast, in the middle of my chest

as big as an apple when it inflates

so Gregorgi, don't try to squeeze me chest

I am still a man even though I have a breast

1% are lucky like me post quadruple heart bypass

and yes Tinnitus and pain 

there is a connection

Static from the brain causes the Tinnitus

that's why it's even louder right now

Normally in my abnormal life

an hour after waking the noise from Tinnitus weakens

But right now, it feels like I'm tied to the roof rack

as Biden drives than electric Humvee in the car park

Though I don't  have any secret service sat next to me

Maybe it's TRUMP after being slapped down by Rupert Murdoch

We. can all live in hope

The air is full of Trump BS. Static as he LIES not stop

HITLER was like that but Mother Russia stopped him

Maybe Mother Russia can get TRUMP to shut up too

Though the Code for his TRUTH is borrowed

so his 10,000,000,000 USD IPO or whatever is Borrowed

So the bubble could all burst after 30 days

The Stock Market is just Gambling

Invest the money into People not BS

2008 Crash was a self inflicted American Disaster

After COVID and CLIMATE the world should be rebuilding

But who will listen to Me

Maybe the Virgin Mary has to appear  everywhere 

before people will finally grow up

With Tinnitus and Pain an Phlegm  it would be easy to dispair

But I am a Russian too, I never give up

The Modern Hitlers of this word can______

You can insert the sentence you prefer

So Russians and all readers everywhere

I may not be Tolstoy, maybe a Toyboy, well in my imagination

But I can tell a story, and don't hate the Teacher who

discovered my 2000 plus stories and 3500 pieces in total

and is not making you read this

Maybe her name is Julia and keeps on sending photos to me

which I delete unopened

She is not far enough East for me

So now I'll leave you all in the sea of tranquility






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...