Monday 21 October 2019

Ukraine, USA, Brazil to Australia are some readers today

Ukraine, USA, Brazil to Australia are some readers today

even Ireland are reading, even with a connection to Amazon too, though it

might just be a Native telling Sting to go away, again.

I hope you all liked my Alexa story, they are great devices

but obviously getting ours to fart was the first thing we did

I see  somebody is reading Birmingham is Ballet story so I'm pleased

I've being trying to make food today before my small daughter

 gets back from school

Which gave me the idea for Dad's Dinner as opposed to Dogs' Dinner

so I'll write that later on, provided the pain monster does not arrive

and yes Alexa is playing music while I talk to you, the quality is great

I may break to catch up with the Speaker,  the Houses of Parliament speaker

that is, but I do urge you all to read

Chapter 9  M.P. Married to a Person , Married to a People

from The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

you'll read my take on Elections

now it's time for food, but come back later and I may have a

dog's dinner for you
































No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...