Thursday 10 October 2019

tears to my eyes

tears to my eyes

no not the title to a new story

I've just been checking my figures

where you all are and what you are reading

somebody over on Wordpress read a babushka story

so I read it myself, I cannot remember everything, 2500+ stories and chats

so as I read it it brought tears to my eyes

it also made me realise the diamonds hidden in my words

yes that sounds very Trumpian, but when I look back sometimes

I am amazed at what I wrote, it's a tide of words and meaning and love

coming back to me.

so that's one reason why I continue to write

I cannot do anything else, and yes today the pain has arrived at my left

side today, so when it lifts I can write something new, just for you

the translations continue to be read, in Arabic and Polish and

Indonesian over on Wordpress.  and multiple downloads too.

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THE TRANSLATE BUTTON WORKS

to all you friends

Then they can suffer even more from my words, though a cure for Tinnitus

would be nice as it keeps me awake all night till exhaustion allows me to sleep

So I have taylor swift, miley cyrus, will young, gerry rafferty in bed with me

to drown the eternal hiss, I need a bigger bed ,

So come back later and see if I have something new  for you all, or just start at the very beginning and work your way through my words, just like Julie Andrews and we'll meet again, just like Vera Lin  And then I'll begin again are you sitting comfortably Children...

Once upon a time, a man, and he can be any man anywhere in the world, any nationality, any colour any faith or none , he was walking down the page and he fell off, Felloff was his name he was Russian, on his way home to meet his Babushka ...... I'll come back later, will you ?







No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...